Resizing products and shelf tools is normally done in the database editor.
However there are some exceptions listed below.
Since generic products are not defined in the database, you can resize them in Item Info.
This feature is useful to rescale shelf strips and bay headers so that they match the width of the bay.
1. In Products, Shelf Tools or Item Info task, select the Edit tool.
2. Select the desired shelf tools as shown in the example below:
3. Right-click on the viewing area to display the context menu.
4. Click on the menu item labeled Fit bay Width:
5. The selected shelf tools are now rescaled: